Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome D. Rose



This is Derrick Rose's first time on my blog; I'm pretty sure it won't be his last though. In actuality, I should have put him on here after he did this.

Let's get back to this week. This play is just outright ridiculous, even if it is on Zach Randolph (who can't seem to avoid being "posterized" as of late, interestingly enough by ex-Bull Tyrus Thomas whose new owner once played for the Bulls [hint..Michael Jordan]. Maybe the Bulls just don't like Zach). I'm not a mathematician but I think it's safe to say this:

[athletic, high-jumping dunker] + [undersized, no-hops defender] = Highlight reel material  

I said all that (or at least most of it) to say this: Rose is clearly the most athletic point guard in the NBA today (Russel Westbrook is second in case you were wondering. Don't believe me see what D. Rose thinks.) and will be generating "oohs" and "ahhs" for years to come. So with that being said, here's a top 10 list of D Rose's best dunks since he entered the league almost two years ago. Don't hurt yourself watching this.

No comments:

Post a Comment