Monday, June 28, 2010

J. Cole Performs At The BET 2010 Awards

Here's footage of J at the BET Awards from last night. Don't think I have to say much other than that; the footage speaks for itself. Scratch that, here's the entire previously unreleased second verse. Enjoy.

"Dear Lord, what am I here for?
Is it the girls or the money or is there more?
I know the world 'bout to come to an ending
So before it does let me finish all my sinning
I seen the devil grinning, as if he winning
This is the bottom of the ninth inning, I'm coming back like light skinded  
What a sad sight, looking at my gas like 'Damn man I just threw ten in'
Look, five dollars won't get you what it used to
And look, love don't mean what it used to
And everybody and they momma on Youtube
Is it just me or is this unusual?
Don't wanna lose you, just wanna reach yall
So let me slow down, to the beat yall
Put the remote down, pull your feet yall
One time for the boys holding heat yall
Keep that tucked 'fore somebody get hurt
See me I'd rather cut, catch a body give birth
Now if you was the last man walking on Earth
Turn this up, clap your hands like this was church
Hey, and clap for 'em"

Props: J. Cole Fans
           

No comments:

Post a Comment