Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update

To anyone who reads this blog regularly (or at least tries to) my apologies. Since school got out I've been real busy. Thankfully though, God is good and a lot of great things have happened since the last time I updated this page. I've been trying to figure out some things with my music on the production end and I've recently gotten into the studio to start recording material. I plan to start doing that on a regular basis now that I have a bit more free time.

Additionally, I recently met J. Cole, his good friend/manager/DJ/business partner/everything else Ibrahim , and his childhood friend Mike Shaw while the three were down in New Orleans to do a set at H.O.B.'s; I want to take this moment to thank those guys individually and collectively. After the show, they looked out for me and gave me some great advice. It was a blessing and an honor to get that opportunity. I know they got big things planned with Cole's album on the way in October (at latest) so get ready for that. Big shouts go out to Keith, (who just turned 20), Dave, Michele, Tenae, and Brock as well.

I look forward to paying my dues, perfecting my craft, and becoming a better artist and person along the way. So with that being said, to everyone that's ever listened to my music, ever took the time to hear me spit a verse, or supported me in the most minute way thank you, I sincerely appreciate it. Just know I'm taking my time because I want things to be right when I'm ready to get the ball rolling. I don't wanna put stuff out there just to say I did. I want it to be special. Anyways, I should be updating the blog more routinely again soon so stay tuned to see what's next. Much love and God bless,

-K

P.S. Here's some footage from the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment