Tuesday, July 27, 2010

J.Cole Talks About Working Behind The Scenes + Dreamville


"I don't put out a song everyday, or every week, or every month...but I'm doing a song all the time and I'm in the studio all the time. If I ain't making a song I'm trying to make a beat to make a song. I'm always working. I feel like it's the behind the scenes things that count. It's not about looking and appearing like you're working."

After covering some familiar territory, Cole talks about working hard on his music, from a producing and rapping standpoint, behind the scenes. Additionally, he describes

I've said it previously, I'm saying it now, and I'm sure I'll say it again in the near future until yall get it through your thick heads: Dreamville!

Props: JCF aka those "Three lovely ladies."

No comments:

Post a Comment