Friday, October 9, 2009

Time Waits For No One

Just wanted to throw this up. It's a tryptic for my digital communications class but I felt the underlying meaning was important. The message is time waits for no one. I know people say it all the time. Routinely I hear someone say "tomorrow is promised to no one." And they're right but then I think to myself "today isn't promised either!" I'm thinking about tomorrow but I gotta get through today first. Anyways I just wanted to emphasize using time wisely. We should all spend out time how we spend our money (At least those of us who spend our money wisely because some we all know somebody who spends money they don't have. If you don't it might be you. Haha). That way we make the best use of it. Just a reminder to myself (as well as anyone reading this) to stay focused on your goals and don't get sidetracked because time is wasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment