Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update & Recap

Aight. I been real busy lately so I haven't updated the blog in a minute but a lot has happened since the last time. I did my first college show at Amherst College in Massachusetts. I have a few friends that go there and the show went real well. It's a real small school so it was a real intimate setting. I was only planning to do 2-3 songs but the crowd was responding to the music so I ended up doing like 11 or 12 songs. They showed me a lot of love so shout out to everybody that came out and showed support. It meant a lot and I just want to thank yall again. My boy Andre had posters all over the campus (big ups to him he's been really holding me down). I also got to catch up with one of my partners Kwabs who's made a few records and is apart of our team we got. We did a few rough recordings in Garage Band just to get some of the stuff recorded but I should be going to the studio soon so stay tuned. Also got to go to the Jay-Z concert in Providence, RI with Dre, Malcolm, and my other boy from Taylor and his lil bro and sis. Didn't get to see either one of the homies J. Cole or Omen but Lord willing It'll happen eventually. I was definitely a "fan" in the show but I was also studying him; it was educating, entertaining, and inspiring at the same time. Anyways, I'm back home and I'm hungry as ever. I'm current writing and producing so be looking for some new stuff from me soon. Thanks for the support. Peace, love, and stay tuned.

P.S. Going to the Jay Electroinca concert tonight. I'll update more routinely now. And I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment