Friday, October 9, 2009

Welcome

If you're here for the first time (as I am) welcome to my newly created blog. I created this as a project for my digital communications class but I'll really use it for my music and to express my thoughts and opinions about things. If you don't know me, I'm a 20 year old college student with a dream to be the greatest artist ever. I know it's cliche but I'm willing to put in the work necessary to make my dream a reality. I'm from New Orleans but I have a east coast flow. I grew up idolizing Jay-Z and Kanye when he first came on the scene. While music is a form of entertainment, I also hope to convey a positive message that provides inspiration through my personal experiences as well as those that surround me. But enough of all that; I don't want to spill my entire life story on the first post. Haha Anyways, thanks for checking out my blogged and stay tuned folks. Peace.

P.S. Check out the blog I do with my friends Kwabs & Josh at http://www.fresh87.com

No comments:

Post a Comment