Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello 21, Nice to Meet You

"Thank you thank you thank you, you're far too kind" 

So today's my 21st birthday. Thanking God I've made it this far. I still have a ways to go though. These first 21 years have been great. Shout out to everyone who called, left text/messages on my phone, and/or hit me on Twitter/Facebook; I'm truly thankful and grateful. Can't wait to make the next 21 even better. I'm excited to see what the future holds. You're welcome to come along for the ride; if you choose to do so I promise you won't be disappointed. Once again, thanks everyone. All aboard.

-K

P.S. No celebrating tonight. (Birthdays is work days in the worse ways) I've got a ton of work to catch up on but if the weekend permits you all could be in for a rare K. Wright sighting other than at work or school. We'll see. Peace and love, keep winning, and stay tuned. Until next time, enjoy this:



And I know this video was for NM but this was my favorite video of the song. Besides Mandela's my homie; we go wayyy back. Aight, Imma stop now. There, all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment