Thursday, February 11, 2010

Omen: "Terminal O"



 "That'll never be me, never been sleepy/Pass on your wild coyote plans like beep beep/Saying that I'm cynical, I say I'm real while they pose like Centerfolds"

So Omen has once again teamed up with Impakt Studios to shoot a video for the intro off his sampler mixtape "Delayed" that dropped a few months back. The actual mixtape, titled "Afraid of Heights", will be dropping sometime soon (hopefully). At least it better be or Elite, Ron, and I will have to stop murking Omen in tetris so he can focus. Great video by the way; in fact, I think it's his best overall work yet. He's always on point but he's really stepped it up since "Do The Right Thing". I'll let you guys be the judge of that though. As always, enjoy.

P.S. If you want more Omen in your life check out his self-run, newly renovated blog Dopart Academy. (It's already in the blog roll call but if you're too lazy to scroll over I've hyper linked the name for you. Slacker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment