Thursday, April 15, 2010

Amar'e Bullies The Utah Jazz



Amar'e is living up to his new nickname I gave him

Last night in Utah, the Suns rolled over the Jazz 100-86; it was never really close. The Bully had 20 points, 7 boards, and 1 "posterizingly" (yeah I just made that up, don't try to steal it), vicious dunk over Kosta Kufos. With their victory last night, the Suns are now the number three seed in the Western conference and looked poised to take on the Brandon Roy-less Portland Trailblazers in the first round of the NBA Playoffs.

But back to this dunk. I've him do this so many times and still, I never get tired of watching it over and over (and over...) again. When will they learn? Standing with your hands straight up against The Bully (or either of the Supermen, especially the younger one) will get you on a poster ever single time. But hey, that might be the only way some of these guys get on a poster; I guess they'll take what they can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment