Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jason Otter: Dribbling Ain't Easy



If you've been on Youtube since at least early '07 (what I'd consider a "Youtube Vet") and you don't know who Jason Otter is by now I can't help you. The only thing I can suggest is watching this clip to make yourself feel better about your new-found loser status. However, more people than I expected haven't heard of dude so I'm taking on the responsibility of reintroducing him to you. He could probably be much more helpful if I wasn't laughing the entire time I watched the video. Looks like I'll never have Jason Otter approved dribbling skills. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to "get back to rapping" now as Mr. Cole would say.

Think I'll post some more of my favorite video's from this guy soon. Stay tuned and enjoy.

Update: I decided to just add the other videos in this post.

-K



And last but not least: 

No comments:

Post a Comment